Adobe and Microsoft both have UserVoice pages that allow you to report software bugs and feature requests. This allows us to report problems that exist with the creation of accessible PDFs.
Unfortunately, those requests do not always receive the attention they actually need. So please help to push these issues and vote for them.
- Improve tables for tagged pdf and accessibility
- CC2020: Alternate text for hyperlinks
- Do not tag numbered headings as a list item
- Path elements as Artifact
- Preflight to include Accessibility check
- Selecting ‘No language’ from styles advanced options really exports the tag to EN in PDF